Sunday, April 8, 2012

28 Weeks


  • Total weight gain: about 20 lbs.
  • Maternity clothes: I need some but they are all so ugly!!! Someone please help 
  • Sleep: Not good. I cannot get comfortable and Tate is kicking all night!
  • Stretch marks: only one and it's not on my belly!
  • Best moment of the week: just realizing it's getting closer to time!
  • Miss anything: popping my back. I know that is crazy, but it's driving me CRAZY!
  • Movement: Yes all the time
  • Food Craving: sweets! oh no!
  • Anything making you queasy or sick: still the same
  • Have you started to show yet: Very much so
  • Gender: BOY.
  • Belly button in or out: almost out AGHHHH
  • Wedding rings on or off: Still on.
  • Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
  • Looking forward to: baby class:)




No comments:

Post a Comment